• Please book appointments online where possible by using the Booksy App.
• Please arrive on time and alone.
• Sanitise your hands upon arrival using the sanitiser provided.
• Please attend your appointment with a face mask, we will provide face masks if required at a cost of £1 (all proceeds will be donated to the NHS).
• You will be required to wear a disposable gown during your appointment, we will provide this for you.
• The use of the toilet will not be permitted.
• Products on display should not be handled, please speak to your barber if you wish to purchase any item.
• Payments should be made with a card, preferably using the contactless option.
• Minimise the use of mobile phones during your service.
We stock a fantastic range of luxury hair, body and lifestyle products. Sourced by us, tried and tested by our own team.From pomades, oils and grooming sprays to moisturisers, exfoliants and cleansers. We also have a selection of grooming tools, colognes, scented candles and cigars to compliment our grooming range.MORE INFO
Do you have the potential to join our dynamic team of highly skilled barbers?
We are often looking for hard working, reliable and trustworthy individuals.
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, please send your CV to:
These guys are the real deal! I’ve literally never had a bad cut from them. Big shout out to ‘Alban’ the man is a wizard after sorting my barnet today! Nice work fellas
My son suffer from bad anxiety brought him here for a restyle staff are so friendly and lovely definitely bringing him back again thank you danii
Very good barber highly recommended!!
Perfect , friendly and hospitable staff. Quality guaranteed!
Had a haircut with Jack a couple of weeks ago, only reviewing now as been on holiday. Haircut was fantastic and jack seemed like a great guy who enjoys what he does. Will be back as always.
The Gentleman Barbers prides itself as being the leader of the modern day male grooming industry and the forefathers of the ever-growing barbering boom. Established in 2014, we have brought back elements of the traditional barber where quality not quantity is the focus, in a friendly relaxed environment. Located in the vibrant city centre of Birmingham and the quiet suburb of Harborne we offer both a walk-in and appointment service. Our team of barbers have a vast amount of skills in the barbering industry and are hand picked for their expertise, there is in fact over 60 years of combined experience between them. We don’t just cut and shave. We have a range of services, including facials, threading and colouring. Each service is tailored specifically to hair and skin type, and customer requests. With a range of luxury products sourced from all over the world to compliment our range of services, all your grooming needs will be taken care of in one place. We also offer a range of complimentary beverages including a selection of lagers, whiskies, tea and coffee whilst you wait.